Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,942   Posts: 1,557,577   Online: 1162

Shooter
    Large Format

Minox film availability

Just noticed that the Minox shop is now projecting availability of Minocolor 100, Minocolor 400 and Minopan 400 at the end of November:

http://www.payworxx.de/minox/index.p...rm2fmshftml3e3

Won't be cheap, but at least it will exist.

Shooter
    Medium Format

I have some for sale!

Quote Originally Posted by Oren Grad View Post
    Just noticed that the Minox shop is now projecting availability of Minocolor 100, Minocolor 400 and Minopan 400 at the end of November:

http://www.payworxx.de/minox/index.p...rm2fmshftml3e3

Won't be cheap, but at least it will exist.
    They'll charge about $15USD per roll, plus S/H. I currently have 3 rolls of Minopan 100 and 2 of Minopan 400, exp. date of Aug., 2011. Always refrigerated since I bought it several years ago.

Asking $12.50USD per roll, plus S/H.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am still hoping to see Minox start rolling out film again. I'm beginning to want to think about slitting my own now. I just e-mailed them and inquired as to whether or not film is available and got a response that said that they are aiming to have film again by the end of the summer, but I had already once been told early 2014 so I'm not sure.
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I did notice an ePrey vendor subtimes showing a roll of 100 color and some rolls of 400 B&W that are claimed to be "Process by 1/2016" -- maybe something is happening.

As I was looking through the search hits, another vendor had three of the plastic cassettes and one of the rectangular aluminum cases that used to contain two cartridges -- he seems to think we should be elbowing each other out of the way to place an $80 starting bid -- hmm! If I rig up a slitter, I have a few cassettes in hand, but I'm not sure just how much time and energy I want to put into that. The vendor discussed in another thread was talking 30 July -- maybe there's still some hope. Based on ePrey listings, there's a heck of a lot of cameras out there.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin