Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,233   Posts: 1,532,925   Online: 1007

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I did not look into the manual...
    As I did not expect such a kind of nonsense design (seen from the perspective of an analogue photographer).

Keep it simple:
    http://www.suaudeau.eu/memo/Les_obtu...ectronic_3.JPG
    That aperture control bar is just an accessory and can be taken off, then it looks like a pure mechanical shutter except for that battery case.
    Last edited by AgX; 12-09-2013 at 09:30 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I did't look into the manual either - with the exception of the sheme on page 4 - so maybe I'm wrong as the design seems strange indeed.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by miha View Post
    Thanks. I understand Rodenstock offer lifetime warranty (I'm not sure about Schneider) so they must have secured quite some shutters for future repairs.
    Their lifetime warranty may not include the shutter. Back in 1997 when I bought a new 120 mm Schneider Super Symmar HM in a Copal shutter, Schneider had a "lifetime" guarantee but it explicitly excluded the shutter.

David
    Last edited by David Lindquist; 12-09-2013 at 12:22 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Added information

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by David Lindquist View Post
    Their lifetime warranty may not include the shutter. Back in 1997 when I bought a new 120 mm Schneider Super Symmar HM in a Copal shutter, Schneider had a "lifetime" guarantee but it explicitly excluded the shutter.
    Just grabbed the warranty card from a 135 Apo-Sironar-S that was imported by Rodenstock's authorized US distributor, HP Marketing. The lifetime warranty is for the "lens"; a three-year warranty is provided for any shutter sold with the lens.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin