Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,829   Posts: 1,582,247   Online: 1024

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

FP3000B discontinuance

Petition

I note that the only effective petition to a business is to buy their products though, and this stuff is $$$$.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by polyglot View Post
    Petition

I note that the only effective petition to a business is to buy their products though, and this stuff is $$$$.
    Wait are you saying they've discontinued this film, are you sure about that, can you give a reference and or company announcement page?

Do you know if it's discontinued everywhere or just where you are? I hope it's not discontinued in America
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    It is expensive if you buy it locally, but it is only $9.95 at B&H…and sold out now

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Do you know if it's discontinued everywhere or just where you are? I hope it's not discontinued in America
    In the reference it is stated that a Fuji repesentative has said that manufacture would end this year.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Check uniquephoto.com
    It shows "In Stock"

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Well that makes me sad. Really sad! Nice to see thousands of signature on that petition. Added mine, hope it makes a difference.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Very disappointing that Fujifilm would discontinue a film that is so unique. I guess the bottom has not yet been reached.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    OH on the Tapatalk app I use to view this thread, it is not obvious that the word "petition" is a link, I was very confused, and I couldn't understand what everyone else was looking at until I went to the website and now I see. The link is clickable in the tapatalk App, it's just that I didn't realize that's what it was hah!
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Does anyone know, do they still make the 4x5 in japan? I really wanted to shoot at least one pack of the 4x5 stuff with a model but the only time I saw any (I think that was also at unique photo) was when I didn't have any money and now it's gone.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well that sucks. Only shot a pack of it but I like it. And you can't freeze it. Though you can refrigerate it and, judging by old Polaroid, that may preserve it quite a while - but maybe not with such a fast film which brings me back to "well that sucks."

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin