Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,502   Posts: 1,543,388   Online: 797

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 37891011121314 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Hoping my order for the 122 size HP5+ was one of 20 or more orders! Wondering how long until we'll hear the results.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John Shriver View Post
    Hoping my order for the 122 size HP5+ was one of 20 or more orders! Wondering how long until we'll hear the results.
    A while... A month-ish
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmas View Post
    This year you need to try a 90mm slice of film across your cameras gate if it is not going to fall off edge order before this Friday or wait till Aug 15. I'd not expect 1.75 mm would cause a problem.
    I ordered the 9cm film on Friday, because I didn't see an option for the 91.75. I don't think it'll be a problem falling into the gate. (Some of the older films used film stock narrower than the backing paper; e.g. 125.)

What's this about August 15? They doing two runs this year?

edit to add: How did you guys order the 91.75 if it wasn't on the list, and can I still get some? Badger Graphic seems to have a deadline of July 3 for these orders, everywhere else the cutoff was Friday 6/27.
    Last edited by Shalom; 06-29-2014 at 02:05 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalom View Post

edit to add: How did you guys order the 91.75 if it wasn't on the list, and can I still get some? Badger Graphic seems to have a deadline of July 3 for these orders, everywhere else the cutoff was Friday 6/27.
    Please see post #112

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear All,

Just to let you know, the ULF orders are in and collated, as usual we will make all sheet film options as ordered but on the slit film width's we did'nt get the full MOQ's ( Minimum order quantities ) on some items..... BUT..... it has been decided to avoid some of the confusion we had last time that HARMAN will make regardless of order volume, so no matter which slitting you ordered it will be manufactured and you will get it.

Many thanks to all who have ordered under the 2014 ULF and custom manufacture run and a big thank you to our re-seller partners.

Simon : ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited

Shooter
    127 Format
    Great news! Thanks for the update Simon.
    - Bill Lynch

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley View Post
    Dear All,

Just to let you know, the ULF orders are in and collated, as usual we will make all sheet film options as ordered but on the slit film width's we did'nt get the full MOQ's ( Minimum order quantities ) on some items..... BUT..... it has been decided to avoid some of the confusion we had last time that HARMAN will make regardless of order volume, so no matter which slitting you ordered it will be manufactured and you will get it.

Many thanks to all who have ordered under the 2014 ULF and custom manufacture run and a big thank you to our re-seller partners.

Wow!!!! That's awesome!!! Ilford you are do generous!
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Dear All,

Well that is impressive. I don't even shoot large format but that is a great deal for all those who do. Thank you.

Shooter
    35mm
    Going beyond! fantastic, I hope your staff manages to make all while avoiding the expected waste. Maybe on of the dealers can take the overage rolls on consignment or something.
    Charles MacDonald
    aa508@ncf.ca
    I still live just beyond the fringe in Stittsville

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    HARMAN will make regardless of order volume, so no matter which slitting you ordered it will be manufactured and you will get it.
    That sort of thing costs money, so it's not a decision that Ilford would take lightly. Either they're planning on doing an MOQ and putting the leftovers in storage, selling them gradually or on consignment, or they're just going to do what's ordered and deal with the financial hit in return for goodwill and Kudos.
    The fact that they even considered any of these options is the sign of a financially healthy company, for which all of us should be thankful. I don't need anything from the ULF run (until I build myself a 7x17), but I might just go buy another box of 8x10 FP4 as a small thankyou for Ilford still being alive and kicking (butt).
    An awful lot of electrons were terribly inconvenienced in the making of this post.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin