Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,064   Online: 997

Page 1 of 14 123456711 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

2014 ULF and Custom Film Manufacture From ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

Dear All,

The Board of HARMAN technology Limited today approved the 2014 ULF run under the same terms as previous years.

The product offerings will remain the same as 2013 ILFORD Delta Professional Sheet Film, in some sizes / HP5+ and FP4+ Sheet Film in all sizes. HARMAN technology Limited guarantee to make all sheet film sizes even if it for a single pack. Other items such as roll items will appear on the list but certain minimum orders wioll need to be achieved. The full list will be published in March ( but much the the same as the 2013 final list ) then customers can request other sizes. The Finalised list will be published in April, we will then work with our re-seller partners ( who make this all happen ) to obtain orders by the end of June. The production run takes place end of July / early August and the goods are shipped to the re-sellers via our Distributors. For North America this means distribution in September 2014.

We thank all of you who buy, use and value ILFORD Photo products produced on the ULF and Custom manufacture.

Simon. ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Great news Simon, I really respect Ilford for this and the effort to provide the best service and product in the analog world.

You have my ULF order (just dont know what yet, definite 11x14 )

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sandholm View Post
    Great news Simon, I really respect Ilford for this and the effort to provide the best service and product in the analog world.

You have my ULF order (just dont know what yet, definite 11x14 )
    There's some HP5+ 11x14 still available on B&H's site last I checked

Anyway yes! Ilford as always you are the best!
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yaaayyyyy!!! I've got a 5x7 would love to put some HP5 through.
    5x7 Eastman-Kodak kit / B&L 135mm Zeiss Tessar + Compur Deckel
    4x5 Graphic View, made in USA! New project
    RB67 Pro S /50 4.5 / 90 3.8 / 180 4.5 / WLF / prism finder / polaback
    Random 35mm stuff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by j-dogg View Post
    ...I've got a 5x7 would love to put some HP5 through.
    No need to wait. HP5 Plus in 5x7 is a standard, stock item virtually always available:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Excellent news! Any chance of selling the components for DIY 220 film?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I really intend to participate in this one.
    Truzi

Shooter
    Large Format
    Simon, in another thread you mentioned that the reason for dropping Delta 400 in sheet film a decade ago was lack of demand. Since then, the landscape/market for film has changed with serious photographers increasing their purchases of film. Is there a possibility of re-exploring that decision?
    Either way, I'm thankful for your other film offerings in all formats.
    Cheers, Doug
    van Huyck Photo
    "Progress is only a direction, and it's often the wrong direction"

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by mudfly9 View Post
    Excellent news! Any chance of selling the components for DIY 220 film?
    All you need is the backing tape from 120 film and a tape measure and scissors, and single and double side pressure sensitive tape, or lick the paper sticky tape, and 120 spools.

And a 30, 50 or 100m roll of HP5+ or D400 on a core or 120 spool? You re-label the 120 leader and 120 trailer HP5+ 220 respectively, add the stop winding now markers etc., ...

I'd be interested too... how much would Ilford expect a rolls to be retail ball park is the key question, or are there any impediments, to make it an impossible project?

Noel

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    As always I will beat the dead horse, PanF+ on a new base for sheet film. Call it PanF2 or of course PanFS (for Stone) hah! 4x5 please
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Page 1 of 14 123456711 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin