Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,200   Posts: 1,531,483   Online: 933

Shooter
    35mm

Some good news, The ORWO importer in the States has made available small ....

Some good news, The ORWO importer in the States has made available small rolls of Intermediate and print stock.

These are the stocks that are inteneded to make duplicte nagatives and master positive copies of B&W movies, as well as the B&W print stock (think B&W photo paper on a Polyester base)

Normally ORWO and Kodak sell this sort of stock in 2000 ft rolls, sometimes with minimum order requirements so to have it available in 100ft rolls is very good news fro folks who want to experiment with it.

Contact printing on the Print film is one way to make B&W slides without having to use a reversal process on your camera origianl.

ORWO also has the N74 and UN54 Negative film in 100ft rolls as well as the more conventional 400 and 1000ft loads.

They say they only have limited quantities in stock but if anyone is interested, this is your chance...
    http://www.orwona.com/special-films/
    Charles MacDonald
    aa508@ncf.ca
    I still live just beyond the fringe in Stittsville

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    In the new flyer you will notice one of my photographs I did on Orwo film on my trip to Calgary at Xmas time. Could only afford a small order at this time. :
    http://us6.campaign-archive.com/?u=a...88381481237582
    Last edited by dances_w_clouds; 04-09-2014 at 09:37 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin