Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,579   Posts: 1,545,749   Online: 952

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    My big challenge is scraping and taping Tri-X DX codes to get me my desired 250 personal speed on an automated camera I have...

The alternative is to remember every time I power it on to hit + twice for the exposure compensation. I prefer scrape and tape.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Or, you could buy film that DOES have DX codes ...

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Burk View Post
    My big challenge is scraping and taping Tri-X DX codes to get me my desired 250 personal speed on an automated camera I have...

The alternative is to remember every time I power it on to hit + twice for the exposure compensation. I prefer scrape and tape.
    It doesn't save the setting when you turn it off?? That's no good.... Mine only changes when I put a new roll in.

I'm starring to re-roll now, so I just use pre-marked cassettes. But then, often I don't shoot the given box ASA anyway.
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin