Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,499   Posts: 1,543,164   Online: 1140

PDH

Shooter
    Multi Format

Luck B&W film and paper

Lucky's China web site is lisitng new 35mm B&W films a 100 and 400 along with new B&W papers including graded fiber. Anyone used either?

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nothing new about that.

They got that "new" designation for some years.

Shooter
    35mm
    if you talking about Lucky "New SHD" 100 and 400 they have been around for years, the SHD 400 has been almost impossible to find for years also.

If you found something other than that however please share the URL. China Lucky Film is capable of making good film, but the SHD tends to not have 100% anti-halation protection, and I have had to replace the Tape on the 120 rolls before using them as the film comes adrift from the backing paper in the batch I have in my fridge.
    Charles MacDonald
    aa508@ncf.ca
    I still live just beyond the fringe in Stittsville

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I used to use lucky SHD 100 to test cameras, but i am running out of them. Poor anti halation, easily scratched. It's capable to produce nice images, which I did, but the film is no where near my first pick. Yes, tape almost always comes off on 120, and I get the texture on the backing paper on my images too.
    - Derek
    [ Insert meaningless camera listing here ]

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    It's the fresh/new batch of Lucky stuff being made iirc.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin