Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,588   Posts: 1,622,238   Online: 1113

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    127 Format

127 film available from Maco

Maco in Germany have Japanese Rera Pan 100 127 film available now

http://www.macodirect.de/rera-p-3098.html?language=en

Their own RX100 127 will be available in a few months.

Brian Price

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for info and welcome to APUG .

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    9.5 euros!glad I don't have any 127 cameras.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I suppose it's one of those good news, bad news things. You can often buy 127 film cameras cheaply because there's little film being made for them, but the film that they do make costs an arm and a leg.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Those Yashica and Rollei 44 thing's look very sexy,for sure,I'll just keep using 6x6 when I get the "square urge".It is good to see 127 available for those that like it though.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Alas, the Komaflex S....

Mixed feelings here. I have a Komaflex S, to my knowledge one of the only, if not the only 127 SLR ever made. It has a decent 4 element f2.8 lens, auto film stop, but manual shutter cock, leaf shutter, all in a package the size of a Rollei or Yashica 127 machine. I bought mine new in about 1960 for, IIRC, $40. I still have the everready case and the instruction booklet. But....the autodiaphragm is sloooow...it won't stop down so all is overexposed. Repairs are very costly. So, it remains a shelf queen, much to my regret.
    This email is a natural hand-made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and in no way are to be considered flaws.

Shooter
    127 Format
    I have a Revere Eye-Matic 127 Rangefinder. Now that's a weird camera. Enamel painted all metal with a winder lever like 35mm and auto stop advance. It has auto exposure but tops out at ASA100.

I need to get it out and shoot more 127 !
    - Bill Lynch

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Freestyle has it here in the US too. I don't have any 127 cameras but I'm glad it's available for those who do, even if it is expensive.

DBP

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GRHazelton View Post
    Mixed feelings here. I have a Komaflex S, to my knowledge one of the only, if not the only 127 SLR ever made. It has a decent 4 element f2.8 lens, auto film stop, but manual shutter cock, leaf shutter, all in a package the size of a Rollei or Yashica 127 machine. I bought mine new in about 1960 for, IIRC, $40. I still have the everready case and the instruction booklet. But....the autodiaphragm is sloooow...it won't stop down so all is overexposed. Repairs are very costly. So, it remains a shelf queen, much to my regret.
    It definitely is not the only 127 SLR. The early Exaktas were 127.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    i'm glad. I have a Vollenda, from 1937 or thereabouts, schneider radionar lens, folds up neat, cutest thing you ever saw, gets 16 exposure on 127 and is really very sharp.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen shot 2014-08-21 at 11.20.14 PM.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	93298
    I've been delaying using it to shoot my last three rolls of film because I hate not having film available, now I do.

A Sample:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0002.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	597.7 KB 
ID:	93297

I've also been known to want to shoot a roll in the Brownie Starflex to show the grandkids how we did it back in the day.
    Last edited by summicron1; 08-22-2014 at 12:21 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin