Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,445   Posts: 1,569,999   Online: 877

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Speaking of camera stores...

We lost yet another local, Mom & Pop store about a week ago. Dorn's in Red Bank, NJ closed it's doors after 60 some odd years. It was the last place close to home where I could just stop in during my lunch hour and get B&W chemicals without driving an hour or more.

It's always sad to see the end of an era...
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Another vote for Robert White. They deliver the products I order to me quicker and for less total cost than any store in Australia can do. And they give a discount of 10% to members of the f32.net community, though I haven't taken advantage of that benefit.

Cheers,
    Graeme Hird
    www.scenebyhird.com

Failure is NOT an option! It comes bundled with your software ....

Shooter
    Large Format
    Freestyle and B and H have both given good service. My fear is that as suppliers drop out the variety of items available will become very limited and costly.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Freestyle, Calumet (online), and ebay for quite a bit of equipment. Have had very good luck with th auction site - from lens for a Mamiya 645, to LF cameras and lens.

The first two for darkroom supplies, as well as Bostick & Sullivan and Photogrpahers Fromulary (but you seemed interested in equipment more).
    Mike C

Rambles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin