Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,719   Posts: 1,514,865   Online: 928

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I thought that I would mention that Claire Senft is trying to get enough people together to buy a case (20 - 100 ft rolls) of Kodak Imagelink HQ film. The price is $12.06 per roll + shipping. Here's your chance to try out a replacement for Tech Pan. You can contact her directly or search on Imagelink.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've been away for awhile and am catching up. I'm surprised and disappointed in how people who disagree with Mr. Zimmermann have behaved here. I don't know him personally, but we've been on some of the same forums over the years. He's always struck me as knowledgable and reasonable, and I don't remember a time that he posted mis-information. Moreover, in this thread he cited pretty good reasons for his statements, much of it manufacturers's own data. Sure he may be mistaken, but no one on the other side has presented any useful evidence whatsoever. And since this thread is about a replacement for Technical Pan, talking about resolution, fine grain, and sprectral response are perfectly in order. If some of you don't want to talk about it, why not get some sleep. Yawning isn't polite.

Peter De Smidt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter De Smidt
    ...Yawning isn't polite.

Peter De Smidt
    Neither is endless repetition of a one-note song.
    Tom Hoskinson

Everything is analog - even digital :D

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hoskinson
    Neither is endless repetition of a one-note song.
    What "one note song" would that be?

Peter De Smidt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin