Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,757   Online: 835

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    In the old days, the day of the local camera shop with expert help, a convival owner, and necessary high prices to pay for the processing bills that kept all afloat - Luminos was distributed by the small companies that sold filters, batteries, and all the other things a shop needed. It was effective.

Today, the shop ( if it still exists ) is surrounded by minilabs, grocery stores, hypemegasuperstores, sells lottery tickets, Red Bull, toy trains .... and digital cameras. And Luminos ink jet paper. And the little distrubutor sells filters, batteries and storage media.

So, Kentmere is in a perfect position for us. Now. Great paper ( and unique ), and accessible through mail order, web order, and that, as they, is a good thing.

Attached is an inspirational advert from Kentmere, as found in the 1923 BJP almanac
    "One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid,
    and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision"

-Bertrand Russell

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I would of thought CYANOTYPE and ARGYROTYPE was niche years before digital, So I don't get it, that shouldn't be affected by digital should it?

Edit: Oh I read on I saw that Fotospeed are a seperate company, Was going to say it was od.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin