Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,974   Posts: 1,558,726   Online: 806

Shooter
    Multi Format

Any new news from Agfa?

It would make me feel better to know they will still be here at the end of the year - for both film and chemicals.

Bruce

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I was looking through this month's Rangefinder magazine. In it, Agfa had put out a statement stating that they are in it for the long haul and that rumours of them sinking under is not true. The added that they are in fact generating higher profits this quarter than they expected.
    Money is not the problem. The problem is, I don't have any.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Now that is excellent news, I'm on my way to America to catch up with 2 APUGERS for a shoot in Death Valley so the 60 rolls of APX100 waiting for me can ALL be put to good use. - and then replenished

Thanks for the positive info.
    Steve

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    According to the issue of Black & White I read yesterday, the German division is insolvent, but the British division is doing well and has product.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Remember AGFA make paper that is used by Light jet prints in labs, as well as film, should that not help keep them going?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin