Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,022   Online: 865

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images

toronto equipment sale this Sat

Hi Folks
    I may be in the wrong area, but in the past I had mentioned that if I heard of a commercial lab selling off gear I would post a thread.
    This Sat , Sept 17, Jerry Riley is closing the traditional side of his operation, he has a ton of stuff, enlargers, rotary doors, small processors ect. for sale at a reasonable price , basically give him a decent offer.

go to www.colourlab.com for details.

Gerry is a great guy and Saturday the deals are there.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    His web page says the sale is/was 9/10/05! I wonder how much money it costs an average pro lab to "exchange chemicals for pixels" (to quote Mr. Riley)? Any informed guesses?

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    I just spoke to Jerry and it is indeed this sat, he did not up date the second viewing of equipment. He is sorry for the confusion

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Argh! This sucks. I'm away this coming weekend. I wonder whether he'd put aside stuff for me if I called. I guess it doesn't hurt to try.
    Macy
    Just trying to be the person my dogs think I am.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin