Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,712   Posts: 1,482,999   Online: 798

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by collect888
    To balance your findings, there are 5000+ positive feedbacks in my eBay feedback records too.
    Your incorrect information you posted about me, still is not explained is it, you posted incorrect information, you slandered me, I did not slander you, I posted information based on the experiance I had with your company, which was not good, I would expect you would retract your incorrect posting about me and my company.

Dave Parker
    Satin Snow Ground Glass

I have tried to purchase from you in the past, and have received the run around, sorry, that is the truth, I have never left feedback about you, but would not try to purchase from you, and cannot in all honesty recommend your company to my friends.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You can see for yourself. Here is the eBay link:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...erid=satinsnow

That may be fine and dandy, but that is NOT my ebay ID, my ebay ID is satinsnowglass, I work in the ground glass business, and have a 100% feedback rating unlike you, and we all know that it does not matter what you do right, but it always matters what you do wrong, the person you are linking to, is located in the UK, and stopped using the ID after we sent him a stop letter from our lawyer, I am currently and active user of ebay as well as this website and have a very good reputation through out the photography industry.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS

This is the link to my ebay feedback.

Dave Parker
    Satin Snow Ground Glass
    www.satinsnowglass.com

laz
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    To balance your findings, there are 5000+ positive feedbacks in my eBay feedback records too.

Please, we are not idiots, there are ebay sellers with many times your sales with nary a single negative.

A feedback score of 97.9 is nothing to be proud about and well below the level I would even consider bidding even if you had the last scrap of Tri-X on earth.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Satinsnow
    That may be fine and dandy, but that is NOT my ebay ID, my ebay ID is satinsnowglass, I work in the ground glass business, and have a 100% feedback rating unlike you, and we all know that it does not matter what you do right, but it always matters what you do wrong, the person you are linking to, is located in the UK, and stopped using the ID after we sent him a stop letter from our lawyer, I am currently and active user of ebay as well as this website and have a very good reputation through out the photography industry.

Dave Parker
    Satin Snow Ground Glass
    www.satinsnowglass.com
    Ok we had enough here. I am happy you are not this Satinsnow.

laz127: there is no further discussion needed if you are not planning to buy films from me. I agree you are not an idiot and I pay full respect to your decision.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ok we had enough here. I am happy you are not this Satinsnow.

laz127: there is no further discussion needed if you are not planning to buy films from me. I agree you are not an idiot and I pay full respect to your decision.
    That is fine, you feel enough is enough, unfortunately, you posted incorrect information about me, I posted based on my experiance with your company, which I have tried to purchase from more than once, you were in the wrong, I still feel you don't deal honestly, and after this exchange will never feel you deal honestly..

Dave Parker
    Satin Snow Ground Glass

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What Laz127 said. Barge poles are simply not made in sufficient length.

North Carolina, USA (transplanted from Seattle)
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Satinsnow
    you slandered me
    Minor point of nit-pick -- a published statement would be libelous, not slanderous.

However, it appears to be well past time to lock this thread.
    Photography has always fascinated me -- as a child, simply for the magic of capturing an image onto glossy paper with a little box, but as an adult because of the unique juxtaposition of science and art -- the physics of optics, the mechanics of the camera, the chemistry of film and developer, alongside the art in seeing, composing, exposing, processing and printing.

laz
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Qualls
    Minor point of nit-pick -- a published statement would be libelous, not slanderous.
    That begs the question: is on-line "conversation" "published"?

My guess is that statements on a website at the very least falls into a grey area.

Back to add that I just looked up published: 2) To bring to the public attention; announce.

Back again! Libel is a written defamation. Generally, radio and television broadcasts that are defamatory are considered to be libel, rather than slander.

So, Donald is correct. (now lock the thread )

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by laz127
    That begs the question: is on-line "conversation" "published"?

My guess is that statements on a website at the very least falls into a grey area.

Back to add that I just looked up published: 2) To bring to the public attention; announce.

Back again! Libel is a written defamation. Generally, radio and television broadcasts that are defamatory are considered to be libel, rather than slander.

So, Donald is correct. (now lock the thread )
    Whew, glad we got that straightened out.

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Locked as requested.

(Phew)
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin