Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,096   Online: 1003

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format

Check out this auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/D1-3-Boxes-Ilfor...QQcmdZViewItem

Either Phil is way behind the times or he knows something we don't...

Which is it?

Bruce

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Well, i will go with mis- leading the public.

there is an up an coming conference on the west coast this spring, sponsored by Ilford. Our own Les will be one of the speakers.

I find it strange that Ilford is out setting up conferences and workshops on one hand and going out of business on the other; however, i am no expect either.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have seen nothing of Ilford laying off half their workforce. This sounds like a seller trying to create a bit of panic buying.

-----------My Flickr-----------
    Anáil nathrach, ortha bháis is beatha, do chéal déanaimh.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have found this seller to be less than ethical. Do a search on collect888 here on apug or check his feedback.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This guy is a crook, I have tried to buy film from him in the past, and it is always a different story with him, I eventually got a refund from him, but it was only after ebays investigation department got involved, he told me that the listing was correct, but somehow he ran out of the film and was waiting for another shipment and would send when it got in, well after 4 months still no film and still the same story...

I would not recommend him to anyone...

Dave

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I kinda figured I'd hear about something like that here before I saw it on an ebay auction. Never hurts to check, though...

Bruce

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    There was a lot of debating with him, here on apug a while back. My guess is he wrote the ad a long time ago and just did a relisting.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hmmmm...maybe he's still lurking on APUG. I just clicked through on this listing and there's nothing in it about Ilford being in trouble...but the listing's been revised. Well, at least now it reads like an honest listing.

But my opinion of this seller is based strictly on his behavior here on APUG, and he'll never get any of my money. I wish eBay offered a way to block a seller from appearing in search results. "Ignore" is such a useful feature on any web site.
    Film is cheap. Opportunities are priceless.

13 Critchley Avenue, PO Box 36, Monteith Ont, P0K1P0
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    It's an interesting sale listing. There are apparently ten lots available. The ad says that the sale is for 3 boxes of film with 25 sheets in each and 75 sheets total. Sooooo does that mean that the 10 lots is incorrect or are there actually 750 sheets available with 10 lots of three boxes available for a total of 30 boxes and not three?

I'm confused

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Yeah...the auction has been "cleaned" up. Maybe it was because I emailed him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin