Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,279   Posts: 1,534,852   Online: 733

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Images
    Try Morten with an intre-cranial injection of pyrocat-hd it will open his eyes and put some colour in his cheeks!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bogeyes
    Try Morten with an intre-cranial injection of pyrocat-hd it will open his eyes and put some colour in his cheeks!
    Tried it...he bursted into flames...all that pyro was too much for him...

RIR (Rest In Rodinal)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I heard that Morten is going to purchase all the remaining stock of Rodinal from Agfaphoto..... It will then be renamed "Mortenal"

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I am sorry to inform you that Rodinal is already out of stock by Agfaphoto. But thank you anyway for your hint to our new trade mark: RoVonal (TM).

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by pentaxuser
    . Very few non photographic shops seem to stock Agfa. Certainly none of the big supermarket chain in the U.K. do. That may be Agfa's problem.
    I hate to disagree with you but the supermarkets of Asda (UK's second largest supermarket chain) are always awash with Agfa colour films (both 35mm & APS) & recently they have been selling bags of five 24exp 35mm films for £5. Obviously if no-one rescues Agfa, which now looks unlikely, all this will change. Asda also stock plenty of Fuji & Kodak colour films too.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by pentaxuser
    Very few non photographic shops seem to stock Agfa. Certainly none of the big supermarket chain in the U.K. do. That may be Agfa's problem.
    I don't know about the UK, but in the US, a fair number of store house brands are really Agfa. The Walgreens drug store chain, for instance, uses Agfa as its house brand.

Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    As mentioned earlier studio 35 which I think is agfa at Wallgreens, is being sold here in Vegas for 1.00 per roll....good for those family "snaps" etc....

accordiong to another list today (no source):

Well news out last night is that all 1400 agfa employees worldwide were
    laid off yesterday and the company is now officially in liquidation.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by srs5694
    I don't know about the UK, but in the US, a fair number of store house brands are really Agfa. The Walgreens drug store chain, for instance, uses Agfa as its house brand.
    Well, then here is a perfect opportunity for at least one brand to survive: Ilford. Walgreens should use Ilford as their house brand. If many other drugstores start using Ilford as their ‘house brand’ film manufacturers, this will help ensure that Ilford stays in business.

Jon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by imageWIS
    Well, then here is a perfect opportunity for at least one brand to survive: Ilford. Walgreens should use Ilford as their house brand. If many other drugstores start using Ilford as their ‘house brand’ film manufacturers, this will help ensure that Ilford stays in business.

Jon.
    Does Illford make colour film?

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin