Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,707   Posts: 1,548,500   Online: 925

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Freestyle update.....They're out of stock now but have 60 bottles coming in about 10 days. Of the 60, 54 are spoken for. Only 6 left. Best to call in the order instead of using the web.

Shooter
    Holga
    Whelp. just talked to Lisa. I took the last of the 8x10(100) Fibre, 8x10(100) RC, and Rodinal. I think they still have one or two 11x14(10) packs in RC. Oh, this was all glossy. Apparently they have tons of Matt left.

Lisa really had a hoot over all this panic-buying.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fotohuis
    Within 6 months Agfa Photo Rodinal will be liquid gold.........
    In that case, I should have bought all four of the 500ml bottles at my local store instead of just one. Gotta pay for those college educations somehow.

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    I ordered 5 bottles from freestyle and they could only place 2 of the 5 as they were out.

Placed the order 4 days ago.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Check local photo stores around your neighborhood. There might be some Rodinals on their shelf. If not Adorama may still have 125ml bottles available.

It could be back ordered for some stores so keep an eye on it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin