Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,536,053   Online: 972

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    In the context of the thread, the pinhole cameras were way off base, the thread was based on the availability of Kodak professional films, I am very familier with the Kodak Pinhole photography pages, but it has nothing to do with this thread which was the commitment of Kodak to continuing to provide professional films, now am I wrong in my interpitation of the way the thread went until you showed up and started posting on it?

I would suggest, if you don't like what I have to say, don't respond to me, I did send you a private message, in which this could have been discussed, but you choose to keep it in the public forum, so I will continue to post to you as well.

Dave

Shooter
    Multi Format
    First you wanted to get even with me and claimed it is fair for you now. That was simplely wrong in a public forum.

Second you argued there is no pinhole camer link on Kodak website. That's wrong again.

Now you start to realize this thread is not for discussing Kodak pinhole, is for Kodak film . What You need is to stick onto one point. Your original stated object is to get even with me. That is all you want to do here. You are not here for the discussion, Kodak or labor union, film or pinhole.

No I have no interest to get into PM with you. Why? Play get even games with you? I have no time for that. You go play with someone else.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Okay, that is fine, no problem with me, but when ever where ever, I see you post, BS on a thread, I will call you on it, as long as we understand each other, that works for me..and really it is not "getting even, it is the legal ramifications of posting libel statements about a company, that were not true and could cause harm to that company, which you did based on your inability to understand and defend incorrect information. When I posted about your company, it was based on two seperate interactions with your company, and your answer was, and I quote "Well at least you got a refund"

So we will continue this, but perhaps in a different venue.

Don't bother answering as I have added your name to the ignore function, but don't think you have heard the last of my statements to you.

Dave

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Here let me quote what Satinsnow referred as posting libel statements about a company:

"eBay ID satinsnow has a "-1" feedback score - an appropriate way to define a crook."

And I have given out the link to eBay:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...erid=satinsnow

This is not correct? I clearly stated that is an eBay ID. Where did I refer to your company?

Original thread is here:

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum172/19795-check-out-auction.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well it looks as if this thread has run its course.

Dave

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am a believer of diversifying your sources, I love shooting with Tri X, PLus x and I am test driving Tmax 400. That being said I love Ilford HP5 FP4 and the Delta series. Moral of the story spread the loyalty around.

Bill
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might just miss it."
    Ferris Bueller

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin