Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,765   Posts: 1,516,380   Online: 1025

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am interested to hear of anyone trying this developer with Forte Polygrade. If no one has I will conduct some tests and report here when the developer is available in the UK.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I used it with some Forte cold tone, and it was very nice. Rich, pure blacks. Actually, a very neutral tone I thought, no colour casts, just black and white. It made some very nice looking 16x20's.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear Craig,

I am pleased you liked the product, thanks for buying it : The website should be updated this week

Simon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've made some more prints with this developer over the holidays, and it works very well with Portfolio. Normally, I find that regular Multigrade in multigrade developer produces a green tone, whereas the cooltone developer is a nice neutral black. It espcially looks good after selenium toning.

I've also come to quite like portfolio, its a nice weight paper.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Simon, You should have a winner! How does the image tone and working characteristics of the new Ilford Warmtone paper developer compare with Ilford ID-78?
    Tom Hoskinson

Everything is analog - even digital :D

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin