Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,713   Posts: 1,483,027   Online: 735

cao
    Shooter
    35mm

Any US source with Forte PW-17 in 8x10 or 11x14 actually on hand?

I have been looking about until my eyeballs are bleeding. I've not had any luck trying to track down a source for the Forte's ivory base, museum weight, semi gloss paper. I'm casting about looking for something with a Portriga-ish look, and I wanted to try this. I picked up some rebadged PWT from FreeStyle, but that turned out to be a double weight with a bright white base which while not a bad paper was not at all what I was after. Does anyone have a clue for me?

Shooter
    Medium Format

Forte

I am on a similar excursion, for Forte "cold tone"- Omega Satter is their US
    importer of record, and the Forte web site lists their cold tone paper, Bromofort. I think the best solution is to either buy Forte from a retail shop in Hungary, pay the freight, and go on down the road.

The alternative is to convince the importer to stock or special order what you need; that is a possiblility, i.e. get some of us to chip in on an order.

We should keep in touch, maybe one of us will get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by herb
    I am on a similar excursion, for Forte "cold tone"- Omega Satter is their US
    importer of record, and the Forte web site lists their cold tone paper, Bromofort. I think the best solution is to either buy Forte from a retail shop in Hungary, pay the freight, and go on down the road.

The alternative is to convince the importer to stock or special order what you need; that is a possiblility, i.e. get some of us to chip in on an order.

We should keep in touch, maybe one of us will get lucky.
    We have 8x10 and 12x16 Forte PG-V in stock here:

http://www.jandcphoto.com/index.asp?...TS&Category=82

PW-17 Chamois is special order from Forte. Depending on if they have any in stock or have to wait for a production somewhere down the road delivery times are uncertain.

If you're in Europe check with Fotoimpex if they have any in stock.
    www.jandcphoto.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin