Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,990   Posts: 1,524,168   Online: 1072

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Neutol WA from A&O

Today I bought two bottles of new A&O Neutol WA (AgfaPoto) 1.25L for $19.00 CAN. here in London. I just wanted you to know it is available again.
    Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

North Carolina, USA (transplanted from Seattle)
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Wow, that was quick -- it's only been a few weeks since the announcement they were picking up the old Agfa chemical line! Did you see any new A&O Rodinal?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Donald
    Not yet but a lot of Rodinal in the store I'm buying from. $15.00 for a big bottle and $8.50 (Can) for the small one.

Greg

Buster6X6

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Wow! If other old Agfa Chemicals are out already by A&O, it would not seem that far off to to expect Rodinal soon. Hopefully Freestyle, B&H, Adorama and the like will have them in stock very soon.

London Ontario, you say? I sat next to a girl from London Ontario on a train once.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster6X6
    Today I bought two bottles of new A&O Neutol WA (AgfaPoto) 1.25L for $19.00 CAN. here in London. I just wanted you to know it is available again.
    Greg
    Are you sure that's A&O product? Seems a bit too soon. Does the label say A&O anywhere?

My local shop put a half-dozen 1.25L bottles of AgfaPhoto-labeled Neutol WA on its shelf roughly one month ago. They were from an AgfaPhoto production run that occurred last summer/fall. All prior batches were labeled simply "Agfa."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I looked at the bottle now it does not say A&O it is Agfaphoto printed on it.I have not seen this bottle before. I know before Christmas I asked for it they did not have it. The shipment came a week ago and the store clerk told me it that Agfa was taken over by A&O so I assumed it was new Neutol WA, (shoot). Label before on the old bottle had a black print on it, it was totally different. I am sorry if I misled you. The clerk sounded very convincing.
    Greg

Buster6X6

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The "half full glass" side of this thread is: once the a&o stuff hits the shelves, and it will, we'll be the first to know...Thanks Buster6X6

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by szazs
    The "half full glass" side of this thread is: once the a&o stuff hits the shelves, and it will, we'll be the first to know...Thanks Buster6X6
    And it should also be a good sign that some of the older Agfa stock hasn't been hoarded everywhere.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Er... what is this A&O, fellows?
    I know a chap who does excellent portraits. The chap is a camera.
    (Tristan Tzara, 1922)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco Gilardetti
    Er... what is this A&O, fellows?
    A&O Group is the German IT company that purchased AgfaPhoto's minilab and chemical business.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin