Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,750   Posts: 1,483,826   Online: 1072

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    35mm
    There's no more real competitor for Fuji right now, so I'm sure it'll do a good job.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I wish Fuji would bring back their line of MF rangefinders...I'm still kicking myself for not buying a GW-670 a couple of years ago. OUCH!

FUJI? Hello? Are you listening? PLEASE, Please, Please give me another chance. I promise I won't screw it up this time. I want a GW-670III.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BradS
    I wish Fuji would bring back their line of MF rangefinders...I'm still kicking myself for not buying a GW-670 a couple of years ago. OUCH!

FUJI? Hello? Are you listening? PLEASE, Please, Please give me another chance. I promise I won't screw it up this time. I want a GW-670III.
    If you have to have new, I believe that some far east dealers have new stock. Otherwise, there's always used cameras. One of the nice things about Fuji rangefinders is that they have an exposure counter which let's you know how many frames have been exposed.

I have two Fujis, a gw-6x7III and a gsw 6x9III, and they're great!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by avandesande
    How much of a hassle is it getting shiped to the states? about how much extra cost above advertised price?
    I bought a box last October. There was no hassle getting it shipped here at all. A less expensive option was available, something on the order of $8.00 if I remember correctly, for a many-week surface shipment, but I opted for "EMS." That cost just over $14.00, was fully insured, trackable and arrived four days after I placed the order. It's delivered by the USPS as Express Mail. If you want exact current information, email Dirk, or start to place an order and take it through the shipping page. If you don't like shipping costs, simply terminate the order process.

I was so pleased with Dirk's service that just today I ordered some Rembrant V paper from him as well.

Shooter
    35mm

Check out the Japanese Yahoo auction site if you can find someone to translate the details:

http://list3.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp...-category.html

One thing I know is that Fuji rangefinder cameras (most likey 690 series though) were popular among the photographers who run their little photo stores in Japan. And you can very often find their used items in this auction site which is comparable to eBay. I've noticed some "going-out-of-business" sale/auctions here with a ton of Fuji-brand equipment.

But I'm sure you can find at least a few in some places near you as well.

Good luck.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

I found a really nice GSW690111 with low mileage on eBay and have to say these Fuji Rangfinders are wonderful. The 6x7 model which you are interested in is not sought after as much as the 6x9 models YET so I bet you could find an almost new GW-670111 for a decent price(500-600 bucks) if you keep looking from time to time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin