Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,907   Posts: 1,556,000   Online: 1099

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    LOL

Boy, do we have people who like to poo-poo things, don't we? To actually believe 1. 'buying the product is enough thanks' and 2. 'actually saying a thank you to a manufacturer is stupid' is simply sad. Who does it hurt? And why do you care?

My e-mail was sent. Plus, I'll start buying more of their products.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'll be sending an email aswell. Fuji are on the right track and need to know that their market research is on the right track aswell. We are here and we WILL buy! By the way I thought their (full) statement was surprisingly and refreshingly emotional; quite touching in fact! Good on them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've sent an email of support , cant believe the negative comments, last couple of days has taken my breath away
    The camera cannot lie, but it cannot help being selective.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I'd suspect that with a large enough response fro us, Fuji would probably report it to the trade magazines and we all would be reading about it, and maybe even Perez, who would be wishing he kept his mouth shut. Emailing next.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well if anyone belongs to other photographic forums perhaps they might like to start similar threads to this one? The more people who mail them the better!

-----------My Flickr-----------
    Anáil nathrach, ortha bháis is beatha, do chéal déanaimh.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart
    LOL

Boy, do we have people who like to poo-poo things, don't we? To actually believe 1. 'buying the product is enough thanks' and 2. 'actually saying a thank you to a manufacturer is stupid' is simply sad. Who does it hurt? And why do you care?

My e-mail was sent. Plus, I'll start buying more of their products.

Regards, Art.
    You are right of course, Art. It never hurts to express appreciation. Since I buy 95% of my film from Fuji, I have a very good reason for expressing appreciation.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    35mm
    There's just a chance that some executive or group of execs at Fuji has stuck his/her/their neck(s) out in the hope that this decision will be vindicated. If I had been that person(s) I'd be glad that it got a positive response.

Pentaxuser

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I sent my email to Fuji expressing my thanks for their support of traditional film materials. Everyone likes to hear thank you even corporations!

P.S. Jeanette/BW Girl Rocks. The son/sun thing was lol funny. I now know why my brother is the way he is--it is my mom's fault!

Sunny

Shooter
    Multi Format
    We have sent a message to Fuji thanking them for their continued support to film. If all APUG members did as suggested and sent an email it would probably calm some jangling nerves in the boardroom of Fuji. On a personal note we have decided against buying any further products from Kodak.

Film will be around for quite a while yet Mr Perez.

Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    sent a note thanks for the tip

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin