Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,767   Posts: 1,484,167   Online: 838

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks to everyone for the terrific response!
    The destination is important, but so is the journey

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Curt
    If I were to thank Fuji, which is stupid, I would sent it to Japan and not through the UK branch of the company to be forwarded.
    Gawd Curt,

Lighten up okay? Just about every one of yer recent post's sound like they're being written by a whiny little poopy pants 3 year old with a chip on his shoulder. You are starting to remind me of Scarpitti/Ornello or whatever it is he is calling himself these days.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Juba
    Not me, I don`t have nothing to ask or thanks to Fuji or anyone else, after all, I pay a price for the products and that`s my thanks to the manufacturer.
    Aren`t we overeacting here?

Cheers

André
    I have to agree. These manufacturers are in business not politics. E-mails & petitions are nonsense. If you want to keep a product in the marketplace then spend your money on it. Profit is what matters to these companies not "thank you"'s.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    As a manufacture, the thank you's mean alot to us, sometimes more than the small profit margins we work on, and it does not matter how big or small your company is, if you don't want to send a thanks, that is great, but no need to say derogitory stuff, I am sure as with my company, fuji would appriciate it, but they don't expect it.

Thanks to those who have sent a note, and if not, just keep buying their films, I am sure they appriciate it as well.

Dave Parker
    Satin Snow Ground Glass

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I agree with you Dave. Showing appreciation should be a way of life.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank yous have value. If in doubt ask anyone who has recieved one.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras
    Gawd Curt,

Lighten up okay? Just about every one of yer recent post's sound like they're being written by a whiny little poopy pants 3 year old with a chip on his shoulder. You are starting to remind me of Scarpitti/Ornello or whatever it is he is calling himself these days.

Couldn't have said it better Zathras! Right on!

E-mail just sent to Fuji ;~)
    "If I'm a rebel sanctioned by society, encouraged by my parents, and cheered on by Hallmark, what is left to rebel against?"
    Hal Niedzviecki

JJC

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Juba
    I shoot colour very rarely, but when I do, Portra 160 NC is my choice, I dislike the highly saturated colours of FUJI, a matter of taste of course.

Cheers!

André
    I shoot Portra 160 VC all the time. I just thanked Fuji and sent kindest regards. Why not join in?

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by roteague
    ...Showing appreciation should be a way of life.
    It is so easy to say, "Thank you"...and spread a little warm fuzzy. It is also easy to complain or be negative...but what good will it do in the long run. If these companies are to continue producing the products we like and use, we must tell them so. Having been in the driver's seat of a corporation, and owning my own outfit, I know all profits aren't counted in dollars and cents...that's my two cents anyway...thank-you card sent to Japan yesterday...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    just sent my email...as I use (love) their NPS film for 2 1/4 and 4x5 formats.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin