Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,498   Posts: 1,543,093   Online: 1065

Shooter
    Multi Format

EFKE answer to my mail

Hi to all.

Yesterday I visited www.efke.hr site and noticed they taked off price list of EFKE products. So, I asked them why, are they make new price lists for 2006. or there is plan to stop production. Last part of question was joke from my side. Theire answer was next: they taked off prce list because of technical reasons, and new price list will be on site after this weekend. Answer on second part of question (my joke) about stopping of production was something I didn't expect: "No, there will be no stopping of production, BUT..." !!!!!

OK, I don't want to say anything for shure, only that "but" made me think.

Quote Originally Posted by haris
    Hi to all.

Yesterday I visited www.efke.hr site and noticed they taked off price list of EFKE products. So, I asked them why, are they make new price lists for 2006. or there is plan to stop production. Last part of question was joke from my side. Theire answer was next: they taked off prce list because of technical reasons, and new price list will be on site after this weekend. Answer on second part of question (my joke) about stopping of production was something I didn't expect: "No, there will be no stopping of production, BUT..." !!!!!

OK, I don't want to say anything for shure, only that "but" made me think.

This is not Fotokemika the manufacturer of Efke. This is an Efke dealer in Zagreb.
    www.jandcphoto.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jandc
    This is not Fotokemika the manufacturer of Efke. This is an Efke dealer in Zagreb.
    Correct. Fotokemika does not have a Web site. The site Haris refers to is a local dealer.

Denis

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin