Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,943   Posts: 1,557,682   Online: 1208

Thread: My apology

Shooter
    Multi Format

My apology

In last two days I wrote several posts about efke products. I made mistake and I wrote those posts in manner that can be understood that informations I shared I got from Fotokemika, manufacturer of efke products. I want to say next:

I don't have any informations from Fotokemika whatsoever. All informations I have I found on internet, and from one E_mail I received from one company which sells efke products in Zagreb, Croatia. If anybody thought I have informations from Fotokemyka, my sincere appolgy for misleading.

So, I want to ask you all to disregard anything I wrote in past few days in my posts about efke products.

My deep and sincere appology for any possible confusion I could produce with my postings.

I would also like to thank jandc for warning me about my mistakes.

I hope I didn't make any damage to anyone in any form. All informations I wrote are correct, but written in wrong manner.

I will not tell anything more about efke products or anything related to efke products.

Regards

P. S. To moderators: If this post is placed on wrong part of this forum, please, move it to appropriate place.

Thank you for making everything clear. I can see where you thought you were just helping out. Sponsers pay money to advertise on this site and it bugs me when I see what looks like an attempt to place free advertising on the site. Accept my apology also for my words against you.

Best regards,

John
    www.jandcphoto.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin