Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 77,732   Posts: 1,716,833   Online: 891

Thread: My apology

Multi Format

My apology

In last two days I wrote several posts about efke products. I made mistake and I wrote those posts in manner that can be understood that informations I shared I got from Fotokemika, manufacturer of efke products. I want to say next:

I don't have any informations from Fotokemika whatsoever. All informations I have I found on internet, and from one E_mail I received from one company which sells efke products in Zagreb, Croatia. If anybody thought I have informations from Fotokemyka, my sincere appolgy for misleading.

So, I want to ask you all to disregard anything I wrote in past few days in my posts about efke products.

My deep and sincere appology for any possible confusion I could produce with my postings.

I would also like to thank jandc for warning me about my mistakes.

I hope I didn't make any damage to anyone in any form. All informations I wrote are correct, but written in wrong manner.

I will not tell anything more about efke products or anything related to efke products.

P. S. To moderators: If this post is placed on wrong part of this forum, please, move it to appropriate place.

Thank you for making everything clear. I can see where you thought you were just helping out. Sponsers pay money to advertise on this site and it bugs me when I see what looks like an attempt to place free advertising on the site. Accept my apology also for my words against you.

Best regards,

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin