Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,566   Posts: 1,545,356   Online: 1037

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MattCarey
    They only ship to the US. But, I am sure that some APUGer would be willing to forward purchases to you, if you can find any in the US. I'll do it, if needed.

Matt
    Nicole, I'll be in New Jersey from Friday this week for 7 days. If you like I could collect any US stock and bring back for you if that would help. I always stock up when I visit NYC as it's much cheaper than here in oz. I'm also picking up a slab of velvia for a workmate here. (Check BnH and Adorama)

I have 2 rolls of apx400-120 I can spare, my last two..

Glenn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I don't know if it is true or not, but I have seen mention in several places that the recently released Rollei Retro 100 & 400 films are basically the same as APX 100 and 400 respectively.

If so, this could be an option, and is available at Retrophotographic at around £24 per box of 10 120/35mm rolls. They do ship down under, and of course you don't have to pay the 17.5% VAT either, so it's probably closer to £20 per box of 10.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The Canadian distributor of Agfa will be getting "two large shipments of Agfa Photo products by mid February". There will be FB, RC and APX and Silvertone in 35mm. There will also be some chemicals such as Rodinal.

Contact Amplis in Toronto for more details.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you everyone for replying so quickly. APX100 is not of much use to me as I photograph primarily in low light but thank you for trying Satinsnow Dave.

Matt Carey thank you very much, PM sent.

Pentaxuser P C Headland and Dinesh, great info and resources, thanks for the tips. Good to see some of it still out there.

David b I find that APX is the perfect match with the Xtol developer. You'll have to play around whether you prefer to dev in full strength or 1+1, 1+2 or 1+3. I use both full strength and 1+1. How long to develop is a personal thing depending on how you expose your film which you of course know, but a good starting point is by trying the times from the Massive Dev Chart at http://www.digitaltruth.com/devchart.html

GlennSYD - Glenn how much can you carry? PM sent.

Kindest regards,
    Nicole

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nicole,

photowarehouse has bulk rolls of 35mm APX400 still, should you want to stock up.
    http://store.ultrafineonline.com/agapx400fi351.html

I'll get the film to the post office tomorrow.

Matt

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Click HERE for a 100 foot roll of APX 400

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, you have some in the mail today. I chose airmail so you could get it before the expiration date!

Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Rollei seems to make a new film based on the APX emulsion not sure wheter there is a 400 version but the 100 seems to be identical to the old APX.

And I still see a lot of APX400 on the shelves, I've been searching the whole country for APX100 and most stories reply: "only 400 left." In case you really need it I can look for some adresses in The Netherlands.

Best of luck,
    Quinten

Shooter
    Multi Format
    For what it's worth, I just put a load (118 rolls) of APX 100 in 120 up on the auction site last night.

Phil

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Phil,

What's your auction site id?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin