Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,317   Posts: 1,536,764   Online: 1054

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It's bousac5689

I didn't put a reserve or buy it now price on the film. I figured that since I'm stopping with medium format, I would just let the highest bidder have it. It's my favorite film and I already feel a bit ill about letting it go.

Phil

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Nicole,

I've got three rolls of 120 APX400 in the freezer but it expired 1/2004. Chances are it's a bit far gone but if you think it'll be of some use, let me know and I'll post it your way.

Cheers,
    Roger.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Matt you're an absolute gem! Payment on it's way - previous PM.
    Thank you everyone, I've had a great response to this posting and a few orders are on their way. Roger thank you too. My fridge will be full again soon. Time to get a dedicated film fridge now - the family wants their food fridge back.

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    BTW, Mathers in Bolton still have plenty of APX 100/400 in 35mm as of today (but no more 120-it's on its way to Wiltshire LOL).
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin