Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,699   Posts: 1,549,161   Online: 1134

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    i tried the efke/adox 100 4x5".

it's a cheap film, so i started with it to learn how to handle a shen hao 4x5.
    What i learned about this film is that it is really a 50-64 asa film developed with rodinal. The emulsion is very scratch sensitive. Besides that i had some problems with strange looked like anti-static cloudes on some of my negatives.

Developing this film in rodinal at 11 minutes, 1+50, agitation first minute continuous, after that once 15 seconds. If you agitate less, the neg will get very soft.

Now i use the fp4+ and delta100.

Quote Originally Posted by wildbill
    John @jandc said he'd hold a couple of boxes for me when it came in and i haven't heard from him yet and there's none available when i checked last night or this evening. Did your order go through?
    Kino, check my gallery, i've got some efke 25 images on both pages. It's a fantastic film but very delicate.

Everyone who I had promised to hold boxes for have been held. I just haven't had a chance to email them yet.

Thanks
    www.jandcphoto.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hi John

How many boxes of film did you have in inventory? I ordered the last of your boxes last night (6) and now the film is out of stock again. Just wondering if more is on the way.

Thanks
    Ross

fwp

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jandc
    Everyone who I had promised to hold boxes for have been held. I just haven't had a chance to email them yet.

Thanks
    John,

I was one of the people that had asked you to hold a couple of boxes for. As I've already ordered film from you. You can put whatever you set aside for me back into inventory. Thanks for holding it aside for me.

Frank

We put the last 10 boxes on the site last night.
    www.jandcphoto.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin