Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,943   Posts: 1,557,658   Online: 1210

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart
    This thread's for the doom and gloom forum.

Regards, Art. (So, where's the chorus of 'boycott Fuji' posts? At this rate, we'll be boycotting every film manufacturer!)
    I don't read it as a doom and gloom. Just news and discussion. Kind of interesting.

Shooter
    35mm
    People on here are worrying about getting Fuji film from Japan, but in the UK increasing amounts of Kodak colour negative film is coming from their plant in China. And with Fuji although the "amateur" films in recent years came from Holland, the professional stuff always came from Japan without problems.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Fuji needs to be spanked and sent to bed without supper.
    "A certain amount of contempt for the material employed to express an idea is indispensable to the purest realization of this idea." Man Ray

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just FYI, todays Rochester newspaper reports that EK has made further gains in digital sales and some private sources tell me of more downturns in conventional sales of amateur (consumer) products and more layoffs at EK in response.

PE

Kodak's Statement

I would very much appreciate it if everyone who is following this thread would read my statement under Product Availability>Kodak's Statement.
    Steve Anchell
    Author:
    The Darkroom Cookbook
    The Variable Contrast Printing Manual
    The Film Developing Cookbook
    The Nude at Big Sur

www.steveanchell.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin