Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,692   Posts: 1,482,405   Online: 706

Shooter
    Large Format

Velvia 100 in 8x10 to be Available in U.S.

Here's some good news on the film availability front:

http://www.largeformatphotography.in...ic/504957.html

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Thanks for posting this Eric. I don't shoot 8x10, but it is always good to know. I wonder if J&C would be interested in carrying this for those who are shoot 8x10.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hmmm, I wonder what E6 labs in San Francisco can handle 8x10...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanC
    Hmmm, I wonder what E6 labs in San Francisco can handle 8x10...
    Calypso Imaging in Santa Clara. $4.70 per sheet. I use them all the time for 4x5 E6, they are fast and do good quality work. I recommend them.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by roteague
    Calypso Imaging in Santa Clara. $4.70 per sheet. I use them all the time for 4x5 E6, they are fast and do good quality work. I recommend them.
    Do they do develop by mail? I live in Marin, so Santa Clara is a bit of a hike. I've also been wondering how NewLab's work is.
    Last edited by DeanC; 02-07-2006 at 09:26 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Speling and gammer am hard

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanC
    Do the do develop by mail? I live in Marin so Santa Clara is a bit of a hike.
    Oh yes, no problem..... I'm a bit further away than you are; Hawaii. I've had 4x5 orders turn around in less than a week. They send orders over $80 by FedEx free. BradS also had his transparencies from the Galapagos processed there, I think he was happy with the service.

http://www.calypsoinc.com/
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Heh, yeah. I guess you wouldn't be running down there over lunch to pick up your slides, would you? ;-)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin