Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,664   Posts: 1,481,680   Online: 759

Shooter
    35mm

Repackaged Agfa paper now available

I noticed that B&H has some Agfa papers back in stock. They're listed with "REPACK" in the descriptions. I ordered a couple boxes of MCP 310 RC and they arrived today. They're in plain black boxes marked "AGFA Multi Contrast Premium 310," but with no Agfa logo. The label is also marked "Repackaged by D&B Sales LLC" and has an emulsion number, but no printed expiration date. I've yet to actually use any of this paper or even crack open a box, so I can't comment on quality, although I'm not expecting problems.

I just thought Agfa paper lovers would like to know about this. My understanding is that whatever's in the pipeline now, including this repackaged paper, is the last that there ever will be. *SNIFFLE*

Shooter
    35mm
    For those in the U.K. this week's Amateur Photographer Mag is carrying a one page Mr Cad advert which includes both RC and FB Agfa paper. Mostly the bigger sizes.

Pentaxuser

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Agfa MCP-312 RC has been my primary paper for a while and when I saw the repacked stuff on B&H last night I was tempted but I resisted. I figured that I didn't need to make too many more prints with it only to be dissapointed later.
    So far I have been happy with the Ilford Cooltone. It is different though.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Freestyle has MCC fiber in stock again too.
    art is about managing compromise

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin