Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,030   Online: 894

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I do the same, place the card on a hard surface.

Still waiting for the paper to appear anywhere in Britain though...

-----------My Flickr-----------
    Anáil nathrach, ortha bháis is beatha, do chéal déanaimh.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley
    Dear All,
    I did tell you all it was coming back....and its shipping next week, and it is down to everyone at APUG and our distributors support ( the USA bought big ! )
    Any idea if it's coming to the Netherlands also? I'll go and bother my local photo supplies store... (Or would an internet reseller be a better bet?)

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Large Format
    I always wanted to try the Ilford postcard paper. Perhaps my parents will hear from me more often, now!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Roberts
    Excellent news - but how many people did as I did and stocked up with enough Ilford postcard paper to last a lifetime when it seemed as if it would never be seen again?
    Count one here!

But now, I'll start using it again as my standard paper for small snapshots and I'll run out of stock in a breeze! I'm planning to use it for proofs as well instead of normal VC multigrade, just to support the product!
    I know a chap who does excellent portraits. The chap is a camera.
    (Tristan Tzara, 1922)

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hello Andy K,

I have been trying to track down Ilford Postcard Paper for the last couple of months. I spoke to Paul at the Imaging Warehouse - www.navadarkroom.com some time ago; they are stocking the Postcard paper but only in pearl at the moment: the price is £19.39 for 100 sheets. However it is not on the website currently because of pressure getting ready for the Focus show.
    If you phone 01926 - 403090, select option 1 ( presales advice/ordering ) you can order over the phone. Standard postage is £4.95 so why not order some Ilford warmtone or cooltone developer at the same time at £ 7.95 for 1 Ltr. These prices include a 10% discount so can't be bad.
    Hope this is useful. Cheers Daniel

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by simulatordan
    Hello Andy K,

I have been trying to track down Ilford Postcard Paper for the last couple of months. I spoke to Paul at the Imaging Warehouse - www.navadarkroom.com some time ago; they are stocking the Postcard paper but only in pearl at the moment: the price is £19.39 for 100 sheets. However it is not on the website currently because of pressure getting ready for the Focus show.
    If you phone 01926 - 403090, select option 1 ( presales advice/ordering ) you can order over the phone. Standard postage is £4.95 so why not order some Ilford warmtone or cooltone developer at the same time at £ 7.95 for 1 Ltr. These prices include a 10% discount so can't be bad.
    Hope this is useful. Cheers Daniel
    Good news. Thanks. Not a bad price either. Most people will know Nova anyway but just in case, be aware it is novadarkroom. Anyone clicking navadarkroom will fail. I hope you don't me pointing this out. I'd hate anyone to give up if they click on nava to browse what is a very good selection of goods.

Pentaxuser

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hello pentaxuser,

No I don't mind at all; fill you boots as they say. hope I haven't sent too many on a wild goose chase. The more that buy the merrier.

cheers. Daniel ( another pentax user )

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy K
    I do the same, place the card on a hard surface.

Still waiting for the paper to appear anywhere in Britain though...
    Andy, I emailed Nova yesterday and they have some on the shelf. Retail price, excluding delivery, is £22.50 inc. VAT for a 100 sheet box.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    £22.50!!!! :o I can get 100 sheets of 5x7 for £7.00 less. A packet of labels to stiffen then will only be a couple of quid too. Are prices in the rest of the world going to be as high?
    In fact I can also get 100 sheets of 8x10 for £2.50 less.

-----------My Flickr-----------
    Anáil nathrach, ortha bháis is beatha, do chéal déanaimh.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy K
    £22.50!!!! :o I can get 100 sheets of 5x7 for £7.00 less. A packet of labels to stiffen then will only be a couple of quid too. Are prices in the rest of the world going to be as high?
    In fact I can also get 100 sheets of 8x10 for £2.50 less.
    That was my reaction as well. I just paid £20 for a box a 10x8 which included 3 films. I was wondering what the retail price is in the USA as Simon said that a large order had been placed from there? Do Ilford have a RRP or is it just up to the individual retailer? I'll email Silverprint and see what their prices are like.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin