Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,224   Posts: 1,532,548   Online: 1073

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    See the new thread....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveH
    See the new thread....
    Which one is the new thread? There's hundreds of new threads here every day...

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kraker
    Which one is the new thread? There's hundreds of new threads here every day...
    Oh, I suppose you mean this one: http://www.apug.org/forums/forum172/25485-ilford-postcard-paper-has-arrived-us-kinda.html ? Well, it seems like a bit of a fuss to get a product from GB via USA to the Netherlands. I'd rather find an online shop in Europe that carries the postcard product. So far, no luck...

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kraker
    Oh, I suppose you mean this one: http://www.apug.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25485 ? Well, it seems like a bit of a fuss to get a product from GB via USA to the Netherlands. I'd rather find an online shop in Europe that carries the postcard product. So far, no luck...
    Any online shop in UK can do it; postage of course can be a problem. If it's not in their online catalogue, email them the order. I know Nova have it in stock (or did a week or so ago) in 100 sheet packs.

Cheers, Bob.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bob, I've been checking Nova's site every other day for a few weeks. No postcard paper listed.

-----------My Flickr-----------
    Anáil nathrach, ortha bháis is beatha, do chéal déanaimh.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy K
    Bob, I've been checking Nova's site every other day for a few weeks. No postcard paper listed.
    Most UK photo suppliers seem to have still not got the hang of this new-fangled inter-web thingy... Give them a call - they had it in stock two weeks ago.

Cheers, Bob.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Thanks for the help bob ! As I posted in the other thread, thankfully I was able to get a group together. However, next time either Ilford will change this 'problem', or I will order from the UK.

Thanks again,
    Steve

Shooter
    Medium Format

Thanks for the postcards to ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology

Dear All,

I have just returned from a 10 day trip to the far east...and what is waiting for me but more postcards : A very big thank you to Helen, Ben, Aggie, Lofgreen, Daniel, all nice images and very well printed ( you are a talented group ) but the 'image that appeals to Simon' winner of this bunch is is Bens, with Aggie and Helen's as runner ups.

Thanks again and kind regards

Simon.

Just for a laugh, if any of you send me any more, make sure you put your address on and I will send you by return one of my images, printed by my own fair hand.....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley

Just for a laugh, if any of you send me any more, make sure you put your address on and I will send you by return one of my images, printed by my own fair hand.....
    Careful Simon... APUG has over 11,000 members!! :o

-----------My Flickr-----------
    Anáil nathrach, ortha bháis is beatha, do chéal déanaimh.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear All,

Took two days off and 2 more postcards, thanks to Kate and a truly outstanding image
    from Paul...thanks to you both..

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin