Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,967   Posts: 1,523,378   Online: 1180

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RichSBV
    I'm really bad on names, so I don't remember his. But on the LF Forum I believe, there was a Polaroid employee that was invloved in the testing of the 8x10 805 film a year or two ago. He said it was finished and ready to go. But they decided it wasn't practical cost wise. We were upset... And a good look at the 8x10 packaging reveals they could deffinitely save a bundle by cutting down on it. They might even make it more palitable by offering it in 10 shot packages instead of the 15 it now comes in?
    I remember that thread and was interested back then. Agree with David on the processor. It needs to mechanized to work right but could sure be a lot less expensive; like maybe less frills and hand-crank operated.

Count me in Tracy. I probably wouldn't use more than 2 packages a year but I'd still like to use it.
    Semper Fi & God Bless America
    My Photography Blog

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Count me in,too. I can't even imagine how much it will cost though.....Their standard films in 8x10 are approaching 240 dollars a box.......

William

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ineffablething
    Count me in,too. I can't even imagine how much it will cost though.....Their standard films in 8x10 are approaching 240 dollars a box.......

W.
    I just checked, and type 809 is $175 at B&H.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I only shop at Calumet for reasons that are increasingly unclear...........

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    T55 in 8x10 would be pure magic.....I'd gladly snap it up!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    8x10 Polaroid Pos/Neg would be great! I would buy it; count me in.
    My Verito page

Anyone can appreciate a fine print. But it takes a real photographer to appreciate a fine negative.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin