Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,333   Posts: 1,537,498   Online: 1095

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Holga
    I am not entirely sure as to what expect from the Paper, dont event know if it comes in a gloss finish. Seen photographs of the paper and they you good, but what I am shooting is urban decay of a Holga MF camera, mainly of graphitti. So the images are colourful/striking within themselves.

Graig, if you like, I could take half or the remainder of the pack off of you, if you dont think you are going to use it. Currently it is unavailable here, just PM me the ammount plus P+P to the UK and I will PayPal you (plus the 3% PayPal rip off )

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The paper comes in gloss (F surface) only. I have used it for street and night shots with some success. It works better for portraiture and figure studies IMHO. I did use it very successfully on some NOLA tomb shots. The tombs like flesh have most of the tones in a fairly narrow rang though. The paper is fairly contrasty. It is most likely built upon Supra or Ultra.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin