Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,676   Posts: 1,481,960   Online: 1008

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi All,

Vanbar Sydney had a few boxes on the shelf today, from a previous shipment, I asked if they can get any more and the sales staff think it will be an 'indent' item - like my 5x7.

I asked them to try and get Kennedy's to bring it in 'on speck' - they will check and let me know.

Regards

Brendan
    [FONT=Ariel]Brendan F Sforcina[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Magpie: adj, of or like a magpie; characterized by the habit of hoarding ascribed to magpies.[/FONT]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bob F, you are correct!

Mick.

Shooter
    Medium Format

Reply From ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited Re :Australia

[Hi all,

Firstly I am really sorry for the delay in replying I have been at the Focus on Imaging Show, also I am only back a couple of weeks and then I am away for a couple of weeks on business, I will always reply but it may be a bit delayed:

CR Kennedy are our new distributor and they are a great company to work with and dedicated to ensuring the avialability of ILFORD Photo products in Australia.

The postcard pre orders ( it all had to be pre ordered ) missed the change from a stand alone company to the distributor, I will speak to them and see if we can do a small run for them..so it really is not anyones fault, I will look into it and try and ensure supply.

Once again sorry for the delay:

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Simon. It seems like we slipped through the gap. I heard back from my supplier late yesterday and the rep from CR Kennedy's didn't know anything about Postcard Paper. Could you post an update on this thread if it happens so we can follow it up?

For those curious with regards to Ortho+ film in sizes larger than 4x5 it can be ordered as an indent item. Unfortunately this means a ten box minimum before CR Kennedy's will place the order with Ilford so realistically unless you have a spare couple of thousand dollars it's an import or go with the Maco/Bergger alternatives. Note the Bergger film will need to be imported anyway as the previous importer appears to have dropped this line but 8x10 Maco film is available from Vanbar.

Roger.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you Simon.

Hopefully we can purchase Postcard paper. I used to use it often, but the supply dried up about 6 -7 years ago.

Last night I used up my remaining stock for the current postcard round, so that's it from me.

Mick.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin