Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,712   Posts: 1,514,650   Online: 999

Shooter
    Multi Format

Has somebody experience with Morco

I tried to get in touch with Morco because I am interested in the Beattie screen for my Pentax 6X7. Looking at their site I saw their filmprices seemed reasonable so I mailed them for more info on postals to DK etc. No reply.
    I tried again. No reply. It's been some time(weeks) now and I don't know if I bother to try again.
    Is this a Dane(black) thing or are there any body else who has experienced this.

http://www.morco.uk.com/latest/index.htm

Cheers Søren
    Send from my Electronic Data Management Device using TWOFingerTexting

Technology distinquishable from magic is insufficiently developed

Søren Nielsen
    Denmark

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Have used Morco, and have bought Beattie screens from them. I like to use the same supplier for digital supplies and film, got fed up with them after a while because they didn't stock the digital paper I like and kept trying to switch-sell me something else.

In your case, I think the simple answer is that they respond to phone calls much more readily than e-mails

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just makes me wonder. They have this great website and their E-mail address is different coloured, a click and you can mail them. Why don't they use their E-mail more. Are they really interested i webbased trade or are they satisfied with their Nottinhamshire costumers ?
    Cheers Søren
    Send from my Electronic Data Management Device using TWOFingerTexting

Technology distinquishable from magic is insufficiently developed

Søren Nielsen
    Denmark

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin