Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,664   Posts: 1,481,678   Online: 766

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ....or maybe mine is older stock? I'll have to ask next time I'm in the store. Hmmmmmm...I wonder if this is important enough to have to make a run to the darkroom supply house? For the good of the community of course
    [COLOR=Blue][FONT=Georgia]Jim Anderson[/FONT][/COLOR]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just saw on the sponsors forum JandC has it covered. Shoot don't need to go to the store.
    [COLOR=Blue][FONT=Georgia]Jim Anderson[/FONT][/COLOR]

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Same box for the whole World

Simon : ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    So my box is now 'ordered', and enroute to my local shop. I should have it in my hands by Friday.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Does anybody know where to get the postcard paper in New York area? I checked B&H today, they claim that ilford doesn't make them anymore!

Is it the same paper as the 10X15cm "RC portfolio" paper?

Thanks,

Alex

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Time for an ignorant question ...... what is the difference between the Ilford Postacrd paper and their regular RC paper? I have a bunch of 5x7 and would just as soon cut that down given the price difference (-:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes, the paper is Portfolio RC paper cut to 10x15cm and printed on the reverse.

No reason why you should not use normal RC. Use Portfolio weight by preference as it is thicker, but the normal stuff seems to survive the post OK.

Cheers, Bob.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Fisher
    Time for an ignorant question ...... what is the difference between the Ilford Postacrd paper and their regular RC paper? I have a bunch of 5x7 and would just as soon cut that down given the price difference (-:
    I have the same problem, so I'm still using up my stock of normal RC paper for the postcard round. I put a large lable on the back to stiffen it; this also allows my to type details as noone would ever by able to read my handwriting.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I did get my box on Tuesday. Its pretty nice stuff . Hopefully you all should be getting my post cards sometime mid-next week (I sent them out yesterday)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Here in Germany Brenner Fotoversand has it in stock, I just got my first box (100 sheets for EUR 29).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin