Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,896   Posts: 1,520,992   Online: 842

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Everytime I hear the new film comment, I think that they've found a way to remake one of them cheaper.

Shooter
    35mm
    All I want is a nice disposable B&W-film lens-camera from Fuji. I bet that will help increse the sale.

Shooter
    35mm
    All I want is a nice disposable B&W-film lens-camera from Fuji. I bet that will help increase the sale.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Satinsnow
    What Fuji slide films have you tried?

Just curious.

Dave
    I tried Velvia and was disappointed that it looked to "fake" a pallette for me. That was after 1 roll. I've been meaning to try Provia one of these days but for now I'm just sticking with my Elite Chrome.

I should mention that I prefer Kodachrome's look the best but not at the price it costs for film + processing.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by gnashings
    Isnt there a reported ISO1600 colour print film as well, or is that JDM only?
    Well with KM Centuria 1600 on its way out, it looks like Superia 1600 will be the only native 1600 color film left. I've never been much for pushing film so it'd be nice to see another super high speed film.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji
    I know they have no plan for b&w products at this point, but I do know that they are releasing two 35mm cameras very soon. They are Natura NS and Natura Classica, both equipped with 28mm-56mm f/2.8-5.4 varifocal lens.

I want this Natura Classica body with Natura S lens (24mm f/1.9), or at least Silvi 2.8 lens (24mm f/2.8 zoom)!!!
    Wow, they sound High end, I never associated Fuji with high only normal company who seem to have a reputation for good compacts seems to be Olympus, do these cameras have Manual controls?

What I would like to see is a faster Cromagenic film, I think a Cromagenic 1600 B&W film would be just about the finest grain 1600 speed film ever? I'm thinking this because B&W film needs less light because its not multi layerd, right?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by battra92
    Well with KM Centuria 1600 on its way out, it looks like Superia 1600 will be the only native 1600 color film left. I've never been much for pushing film so it'd be nice to see another super high speed film.
    There is Fuji Natura 1600, which gets mentioned on APUG from time to time. It's quite an improvement on Superia 1600, at least in my opinion.

Best,
    Helen

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by gnashings
    Isnt there a reported ISO1600 colour print film as well, or is that JDM only?
    FujiPress 1600 is a pretty nice colour print film.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Helen B
    There is Fuji Natura 1600, which gets mentioned on APUG from time to time. It's quite an improvement on Superia 1600, at least in my opinion.

Best,
    Helen
    Hmm, I've never seen that before. Is it available in the states? I very rarely (read never) use 1600 unless I'm shooting like a horse race or in a gymnasium.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by firecracker
    All I want is a nice disposable B&W-film lens-camera from Fuji. I bet that will help increase the sale.
    You shouldn't hold your breath for that, but interestingly there is a new Rollei branded disposable B & W camera with a Rollei branded 24 exp ISO400 film & built-in flash. It's available in the UK from both Silverprint & Retro Photography for about GBP 9. One of them claims it is possible to reload it!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin