Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,204   Online: 846

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Brac
    You shouldn't hold your breath for that, but interestingly there is a new Rollei branded disposable B & W camera with a Rollei branded 24 exp ISO400 film & built-in flash. It's available in the UK from both Silverprint & Retro Photography for about GBP 9. One of them claims it is possible to reload it!
    I'm in Japan. I have not heard of such a thing from Rollei or any company yet. Maybe it's a UK-only product.

The reason I said Fuji is that it certainly produces new P&S cameras every year or two just to sell more its film. So, if they really want to do that, lens cameras will do.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Brac
    You shouldn't hold your breath for that, but interestingly there is a new Rollei branded disposable B & W camera with a Rollei branded 24 exp ISO400 film & built-in flash. It's available in the UK from both Silverprint & Retro Photography for about GBP 9. One of them claims it is possible to reload it!
    I have a cute little reloadable disposable camera, made of metal body, and it comes with an auto program exposure and zone focusing Tessar-type lens. I acquired it for something like US$5. It's called Olympus 35EC2. The exposure circuit is very good, although it is auto only.

I also have anohter one with a rangefinder. It's called Olympus 35RC. This has meter circuit but it's not very good. I acquired it for something like US$30.

Someone I talked online transplanted rangefinder from 35RC to 35EC2 body. Best of both worlds. I'm planning to do the same soon!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin