Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,425   Online: 790

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Fresh Agfa film in Photonet classifieds.

35mm and 120 at what appears to be a decent price.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I found some APX 100 35mm rolls for about 3 euros/roll at a local retailer. The sad part of it, I dont really shoot any 35 (unless I want to play around with the M3). Is anyone interested (if the stock is still there) ?? There must be a couple of ten-roll packs...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    There has been lots of bulk APX 100 and 400 on eBay for a long time now (Photo Warehouse - ultrafine). B&H also seem to have plenty of both 36 & 24 exp. APX also. All the film is at reasonable prices.

~Peter

Shooter
    35mm
    For anyone who's interested the LIDLE stores here in Ireland have twin/36exp packs of XRG200 dated 12/2007 for 2.99 euro. Presumably elsewhere in europe.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by peter_n
    There has been lots of bulk APX 100 and 400 on eBay for a long time now (Photo Warehouse - ultrafine). B&H also seem to have plenty of both 36 & 24 exp. APX also. All the film is at reasonable prices.

~Peter
    2010 date? I'm surprised they reach that far ahead. I ordered a little of each in bulk roll just to test. Wish me luck!

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelosullivan
    For anyone who's interested the LIDLE stores here in Ireland have twin/36exp packs of XRG200 dated 12/2007 for 2.99 euro. Presumably elsewhere in europe.
    This was from the final production. I think they used up remaining stock of old boxes from XRG film before they closed. The film is actually the recent Vista film.

Shooter
    35mm
    Well.... it says XRG200 on the film cassettes as well!

Michael.

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    There is no way it would be dated 2007 if it really was XRG. The XRG film was discontinued years ago.

Shooter
    35mm
    I can send you a roll if you like Petzi......just email me your address microsat@eircom.net

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Thanks, but I have so much film...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin