Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,338   Posts: 1,537,655   Online: 998

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I wonder what they use forsoldering in digital cameras ...

Shame, Xpan is one of my dream cameras (Contax Aria, Mamiya M7, Leica M6 and R6.2, and few more are others). Well, maybe secondhand some day...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by haris
    I wonder what they use forsoldering in digital cameras ...
    The new solders are mostly tin. They melt at higher temperatures.
    Watch for Loose Gravel

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by coriana6jp
    I actually heard the opposite recently from a Fuji rep, since Hassleblad discontinued the X-pan, Fuji thought they would market thiers even more. But I dont trust factory reps very much, regardless of the company.

Gary
    The other rumor I heard was that for the repair and other services, these Hassy-branded RF cameras and lenses get shipped to Fuji's factory in Japan.

But I have a feeling that Fuji probably doesn't take care of the camera bodies: They look much like old Kyocera-Contax and Cosina products to my eye. They might have been co-produced by by other manufacturers...

Well, as long as they keep providing their services, I hope to buy one of these cameras in the near future as well.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    I think the TX 2 is still available. The only difference is the beautiful platinum color of the TX 2.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Films NOT Dead - Just getting fixed![/FONT]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin