Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,227   Posts: 1,659,765   Online: 833

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Postcard Competition

Dear All,

A big thank you to all apuggers, we have completely sold out our first production run of postcard photo paper. Good news is that we are already planning our next make ( in the next 4 to 6 weeks ).

I have already mentioned before running a postcard competition ( for Apuggers only ) and I will meet up with Sean at the Apug conference to see how he wants it to be organised and judged and what format the enties shoulkd take. I will then post the the rules etc on the Apug website only
    ( not the www.ILFORDPhoto.com website )

The Board of ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited have agreed funding for the prizes, the main prize will be paid travel and accommodation to the next Apug conference for the winner, other prizes to be decided.

I have now had over 150 postcards from around the World, thanks so much, they have been much appreciated,the standard has been outstanding, this weeks (so far) come from Troy (USA) Rob ( Canada ) AOP? ( which was colour, USA ) and Steve ( USA ), this weeks 'Simon's favourite' was Troy, which is amazing as, as a rule I do not like still life images of flowers but this was outstanding image, technically the best printed without a doubt was Rob's.

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley
    AOP? ( which was colour, USA )
    I'm sure that would be me and my chicken scratch for writing!

BTW will colour be in this competition? I know you guys don't make colour paper or film, but I was just wondering. I understand if it isn't.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear Art,

I really liked your image...thanks...the competition rules will be up to Apug, and yes you made a 'postable' colour image, but I think mono dedicated postcard paper will be the entry method.

Kind Regards

Simon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Simon, your Ilford supplier in Australia does not sell the postcard stock and from the last conversation I had with them is not planning on supplying it - can you help? It would be sad to miss the opportunity to join the apug spirit in this competition. Kind regards, Nicole

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I will ensure you can get some to enter with

Simon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oh boy, this will be fun. I will start combing through my negs now. Thanks Simon.

D.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    question Simon.... (don't laugh you old timers from the postcard exchange) How many postcards are we allowed to enter?
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    35mm
    Chugai Photo Chemical that is the Ilford supplier in Japan doesn't seem to carry the postcard paper, either.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Simon,
    you know where I can get some in New York City?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Awesome!
    I couldn;t find any around here... you snooze you loose I guess
    Mama took my APX away.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin