Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,502   Posts: 1,543,403   Online: 758

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It's been mentioned but save up your film and run full tanks. I don't remember how bit the CPP is but it'll likely handle at least six rolls of 120. It's the same time to do six rolls versus one. Of course the real time saver is to get a second processor and run both at once -)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My solution: shoot few types of film, and use large tanks. I have a 5-roll and an 8-roll tank so if I have enough film of the right type, I can get 13 rolls of film developed in a little over an hour. Using an all-alkaline process helps, too; no stop bath to mix, no hypo clearing agent to use, and a shorter wash, too.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the replies. A second tank and some reels sounds like a good idea. I use plastic reels too which often are troublesome to load, I think I'll change them also.

Sorry for posting this in Product Availability, I've no idea why I did

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin