Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,702   Posts: 1,482,657   Online: 679

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    thanks michael. I tried a couple website translators w/o success. I'm looking into it.
    I'm particular to EFKE 25, the slowest stuff available in most sizes. I find myself using and nd9 with a pola on top of that and if it's sunny that's not enough. In overcast conditions that's only a 15-30 second exposure when i can't stop down past 22 or 32.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Looks like the Heliopan price list shows the 82mm 10 stop filter, which in price group 2 comes to 132 euros, including 16% tax. That's what my rusty German gets me (accuracy not guaranteed). See the 5th line on page 7 of their price list .pdf.

Just did some checking, and Heliopan is now distributed by HP Marketing. Bob Salomon at HP has been very responsive to email contact for me and others. Perhaps the best way would be to contact him directly about availability at:

bob@hpmarketingcorp.com

Hope this helps.

Lee

Just noted that I'm repeating David, but the email address is new.

I use a 10 stop B&W ND filter to test reciprocity failure for astrophoto films.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    For some long exposure photography crossed polarizers might work, although that gets expensive in 82mm, and metering might be a problem.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    JESUS HACHE!!!!! CARAMBA!!!!!
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin