Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,918   Posts: 1,584,735   Online: 847

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Is this graflex slr worth 45$

The seller doesn't know much about it by the looks of the add. Is this a 4x5
    version? The photos aren't good and i want to get more info but i thought i'd ask. i've attached their pics

vinny
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sidew:hood.jpg   side.jpg   front.jpg  
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    It's an old Auto Graflex from what I can see. The original "Auto's" had a small door over the lens; The newer "B" models had a bigger door. I have a 3x4 in pretty good shape and am awaiting film to come. The hardest part is getting ahold of the holders in my size. Most of these cameras came with a film pack adapter which is useless. If your lucky you'll find a bag mag or a rollfilm back for one. If your interested in one of these make sure the curtain is good, the shutter speeds work, although you'll probably have to adjust them, and you can get a holder or back for it. In decent working shape they go for about $45 or a little higher depending on condition. I donreally feel that it's a good camera to invest time and money in. The larger RB's (rotating back) 4x5's are much preferable.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin