Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,879   Posts: 1,520,388   Online: 1026

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by battra92
    What's funny about the rising silver prices is how in the last week or so the bottom has fallen out of the tub.

I shoot 35mm and MF and as of right now I see no reason to stock up, simply because I don't have the cash reserves to do so.
    Yes, there was (and still is) a very large speculative element to the prices of a number of metals (copper and aluminium included) and the bubble burst. Which is not really suprising given that say major producers and users of copper were very seriously talking about abondoning the present system of exchange driven pricing and ditching LME.

But... very soon it may be thecase that most of the silver produced - and a good portion of silver already in metal form will be sitting in warehouses to cover various exhange raded funds and financial instruments that are traded on exchange, and as a side effect, making productive use of silver unncessarily expensive and cumbersome.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yep, it's all going up. Why? It never goes down. Why not have ten great customers than a hundred whining difficult ones?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin