Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,629   Online: 673

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    wfe
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Group Purchase - RH Designs StopClock Timers and Paper Flashers

I am working on a group purchase of these products for APUGers living in the US to reduce the costs of bringing them across the pond. I will handle the ordering, receiving and distribution in the US. The plan is to collect one half as a deposit with the balance due when I receive the products prior to the US distribution. Not sure when the order will be placed and the timing will probably depend on the interest level. I just finished up a darkroom workshop with Les McLean and I am anxious to get one. Please let know if you are interested via PM and I will keep everyone updated with regard to the timing. There is always the possibility that there will not be enough interest so I will not collect any deposits until the interest level warrants it.

I am also going to work on getting the "Hocus Focus" device which is a very simple yet effective focusing device used when printing.

Regards,
    Bill
    Last edited by wfe; 05-31-2006 at 09:30 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    ~Bill
    "Real Art is a Thin Breath Exhaled Amidst a Struggle in the Mind"
    Fine Art and Portraits

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Interested... PM sent!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wfe
    I am working on a group purchase of these products for APUGers living in the US to reduce the costs of bringing them across the pond. I will handle the ordering, receiving and distribution in the US. The plan is to collect one half as a deposit with the balance due when I receive the products prior to the US distribution. Not sure when the order will be placed and the timing will probably depend on the interest level. I just finished up a darkroom workshop with Les McLean and I am anxious to get one. Please let know if you are interested via PM and I will keep everyone updated with regard to the timing. There is always the possibility that there will not be enough interest so I will not collect any deposits until the interest level warrants it.

I am also going to work on getting the "Hocus Focus" device which is a very simple yet effective focusing device used when printing.

Regards,
    Bill

It's been done already. Last years Texas workshop.

Frank Filippone coordinated the purchase of the timers and went the extra step to do some modifications for US connections.

Will Sadler coordinated the purchase of the "Hocus Focus".

I did not get the timer then but am more inclined this year. I did get the Hocus Focus and is really worth the money.

Please include me as a definate maybe.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would be interested in the Hocus Focus buy.
    RL Foley

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Definitely interested in the flasher. Maybe on the timer. Don't know what a hocus focus is so....maybe I'm interested (-:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    A Hocus Focus for me!
    "So I am turning over a new leaf but the page is stuck". Diane Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverpixels5
    I would be interested in the Hocus Focus buy.
    Ditto interest in Hocus Focus....a very good tool.

Thanks for looking into this.
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    maybe interested in the flasher but can't remember how the hocus focus works after all it was a year ago and I can barely remember what I did yesterday. can anyone describe it to me????
    Prints available in the APUG GAllery
    www.gaylarsonphotography.com

wfe
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Larson
    maybe interested in the flasher but can't remember how the hocus focus works after all it was a year ago and I can barely remember what I did yesterday. can anyone describe it to me????
    It is a little plastic gizmo thingy that you hold between your fingers and touch down anywhere on the paper. It has a little square that allows you to focus the image. Dig deep, it will come back to you.

Here's a link Hocus Focus

Regards,
    Bill
    ~Bill
    "Real Art is a Thin Breath Exhaled Amidst a Struggle in the Mind"
    Fine Art and Portraits

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Interested

Interested in the Hocus Focus and the flasher. Don't need the timer (my Beseler 45 has the BZE computerized head with built in timer).

Steve
    Last edited by magic823; 05-31-2006 at 11:47 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    The soul never thinks without an image.
    - Aristotle

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin